Luxurious fully furnished, fully equipped 3 room corner apartment (2 bedrooms + 1 living room) of 110 sq m (1180 sq ft) for rent in the SW of Amsterdam (Nieuw Sloten, Belgieplein). Built in 1994, the apartment was completely renovated in 2006. We didn't mean it as a "rental apartment", rather it is our home and therefore perfectly suited for a couple. Everything needed for living is included, so you would only have to bring your clothes :)
Located in the close vicinity of a shopping area (Dirk van der Broek, Albert Heijn, Blokker, Bruna, etc), tram stop (line 2), bus stops, yet the orientation of the apartment provides peace and quiet. There is also free parking (a rarity for Amsterdam) and several green areas in the neighbourhood.
Layout: on the 4th floor (elevator available): open kitchen with bar counter, large living room with delimited dining area, small bathroom, "under-stairs" storage, and hall with access to the floor above. The glass doors give access to a long balcony. There is beautiful hardwood floors on this level.
On the 5th floor: main bathroom (with toilet, shower and separate tub), master bedroom and guest room.
- 3 rooms (2 bedrooms + 1 large living room) fully furnished with quality appliances (including hover, iron, bed linen)
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, electric oven, microwave with steam function, gas stove, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, complete set of tableware)
- 1 fully equipped bathroom with toilet, shower and separate tub (including bath linen)
- 1 small bathroom only with toilet
- Flat screen TV, surround system
- 2 top-floor corner apartment
- Very close to bus stops, tram 2 (15-20 mins to Leidseplein), good connection to metro 50
- Washer & dryer
- Free parking
- Near shopping area
- Near A4, A10 (easy access to Schiphol)
- Rent 1650 EUR / month (excl g/w/e and service costs).
- Available per feb.2018 for minimum 12 months (possible more)
- City hall registration possible
- Deposit 2 months' rent